Medical And Allied Health Care Regulatory Consultants
MedReg Consultants are strategic outsourcing partners to the pharmaceutical and allied health care industries in Southern Africa offering professional support to the pharmaceutical and related industries.
The industries that we serve are:
- Complementary medicines
- Medical devices
- Foodstuffs and cosmetics
Services That We Provide:
- Compilation and updating of registration dossiers – orthodox and complementary medicines;
- Registration of farm feeds and agricultural remedies under Act 36 (Department of Agriculture);
- Compilation of package inserts and patient information leaflets (PIL);
- Advertising compliance;
- Screening of data to ensure compliance with registration requirements and registration feasibility;
- Assessing registerability of products;
- Reviewing cosmetics and foodstuffs for ingredients, claim and labeling compliance;
- Liaison with the Regulatory Authority(ies);
- Regulatory compliance consultation
MedReg Consultants currently consult to more than 100 clients from various industries. The focus being on planning and on minimizing delays due to regulatory non-compliance with a commitment to provide the range of support that meet each client’s needs.
Client confidentiality is unequivocally maintained and internal quality systems assure complete client confidence. Through commitment to clients, long-term relationships are established and maintained. Projects are accepted on a quotation basis.
Consider the following:
- Up to date regulatory knowledge
- Expertise and experience “on tap”
- Reducing your regulatory workload
- Ensure a positive inspection report